AT&T has finally rolling out the Marshmallow update to their Samsung Galaxy S6. Coming in at approximately 1.5GB and also taking out a build number of MMB29K.G920AUCU3CPD6, the update brings along Android version 6.0.1.
The AT&T Galaxy S6 Marshmallow update comes with a few more modifications, including video calling support as well as complete preload for Amazon. AT&T Live, FB Messenger have already been deleted, AT&T Mail and also YP Mobile have already been moved to a Virtual Preload.
AT&T Galaxy S6 Marshmallow Update Changelog
- Adds Video Calling
- Removes Keeper, AT&T Live, FB Messenger
- Adds Amazon to full preload
- Moves AT&T Mail and YP Mobile to a Virtual Preload
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Android security patch level: May 1, 2016
- Baseband version: G920AUCU3CPD6
- Kernel Version: 3.10.61-7368506 dpi@SWHD7308
- Build Number: MMB29K.G920AUCU3CPD6
- File size: 1.45GB
Since the Galaxy S6 Marshmallow update recently started, it might take a little time ahead of the OTA notice appears on your Galaxy S6. Those who still don’t see the update notification on their handsets can go to Settings » About device » Software update to manually get the update.