The use of ringtones that various on your smartphone of course will increasingly your phone to be more attractive. Usually people use a ringtone as the incoming call alert tone or as a good reminder for alarm or reminder note. For users of Galaxy S6, you can also make your phone with ringtones attract. To avoid boredom with the use of ring tones that are available before, of course you want to set custom ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S6 that you like, such as pieces of songs.
Samsung Galaxy S6 feature Samsung’s TouchWiz technology, the process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. To set custom ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone, do the following steps:
Simple Tips to Set Custom Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the Ringtone button.
- A pop up window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above that you have apply will only apply to the selected contacts already before and the other contacts will have a default ring tone that is set up on your phone. With the use of custom ringtones, then it will certainly make you better know who is calling without the need to see it first.