Losing a password is quite common among us. If you forgot the password to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 screen, you don’t need to worry. There are some alternatives you can choose to open your locked screen. Here are some of Galaxy S6 tips when you lose your Galaxy S6 password.
Simple Steps When You Lose Your Galaxy S6 Password
Use Samsung Find My Mobile
If you lose your lock screen password and backup PIN, you can try to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 by using Samsung Find My Mobile. This remote management tool will help you manage your Samsung mobile phone from afar. This service is very handy for you who forget your lock screen password. To unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6, you can follow these steps.
- Before you lose your password, make sure that you already register to Samsung Find My Mobile. If you do not have an account on this website, you will not be able to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile website via a PC and log in.
- Find the ‘unlock my device’ button on the side bar and click it. This website will communicate with your Galaxy S6 and unlock it.
Once you can unlock your mobile phone, you must set up a new password which is easier to remember.
Unlock it with Google account
When you enter the wrong password over and over again, Unlock via Google button will appear. To unlock your Smartphone screen via Google account, you can:
- Log in to your Google Account using your Google credentials. If you don’t set up any authentications, your Galaxy S6 screen will be unlocked immediately.
- If you set two-step authentication before, you must go to Google security site via a PC. Once you log on to this website, you will be required to make a one-time password. You can then unlock your Galaxy S6 with this password.